ACH Collection – General Terms and Conditions of Sale
If you need any assistance, go to the Customer Support area, where you will find information on orders, shipping, complaint handling, refunds and returning products purchased on achcollection.com, as well as other general information on the services provided by achcollection.com. Remember that you can always contact our Customer Care by e-mail: email@example.com.
Our Business Policy
1. The Vendor offers products for sale on achcollection.com and its e-commerce business services are available exclusively to its end users, i.e. the “Consumers”.
2.”Consumer” shall mean any individual who is acting for purposes which are outside his or her trade, business or profession. If you are not a Consumer, please do not buy any products on achcollection.com.
3. The Vendor reserves the right not to process orders received from users who are not “Consumers” and any other order which does not comply with the Vendor’s business policy.
4. These General Terms and Conditions of Sale (together with the documents referred to herein) regulate the offer, transmission and acceptance of purchase orders relating to products on achcollection.com between the users of achcollection.com and the Vendor.
5. The General Terms and Conditions of Sale do not regulate the supply of services or the sale of products performed by third parties that are on achcollection.com through links, banners or other hypertext links. Before sending orders and purchasing products and services from those third parties, we recommend that you verify the third party’s terms and conditions, since the Vendor shall under no circumstances be deemed liable for the supply of services provided by third parties or for the execution of e-commerce transactions between the users of achcollection.com and third parties.
Guarantees and Product Price Indication
1. On achcollection.com, we offer products made by HOMMÉS Studio and collaborations.
2. The Vendor does not sell second-hand products, flawed products, or products of lower quality than the corresponding market standards.
3. The main characteristics of products are shown on achcollection.com on each product page. The items offered for sale on achcollection.com are handmade products crafted by exceptional artisans and sometimes may not precisely correspond to the real products in terms of shapes and colors, making them unique and authentic due to the handcrafted process.
4. Prices are subject to change and will be as quoted on our site from time to time, except in cases of obvious error. Check the final price of sale before sending the relevant order form.
5.Orders made from a Country site different from the one you are shipping to, or to addresses to which the Vendor cannot ship, will be automatically cancelled.
6. All Products sold by achcollection.com will be delivered in their original packaging. When trying on the products you should not damage the original packaging of the purchased products should you wish to return the purchased product.
As a Consumer (as defined at section 1.2 above), you are entitled to various statutory warranties including a warranty that the products supplied to you conform with your contract with us. In particular, if a product sold by the Vendor has manufacturing defects or in any case of alleged lack of conformity of the products sold by the Vendor, you must immediately contact our Customer Care by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. The legal guarantees established by the Consumer Code as defined below apply to the sale of the products by the Vendor. Under these code, you have the right to have the products brought into conformity, free of charge, by repair or replacement (provided that you are entitled to select whether having the product repaired or replaced within the limits provided by the law), or, in case of failure of one of the remedies above, to have an appropriate reduction in the price of the products, or the contract cancelled. You lose these rights if fails to notify the Vendor of the lack of conformity within 1 (one) month of the date on which you detected such lack of conformity. In any event, actions intended to assert a lack of conformity not maliciously concealed by the Vendor shall automatically lapse 24 (twenty four) months after the delivery of the products.
8. In the event that you are seeking the product to be repaired or replaced due to lack of conformity pursuant to this Section 3, delivery costs for returning the product to be repaired or replaced shall be borne by the Vendor, as well as any costs related to the delivery to you of the repaired or replacing product.
9. Procedure to be followed by you to return the product to be repaired or replaced is the same as set forth at clause 7, except for the different timing possibly provided in the present clause.
1. Payment of the product prices and relevant costs for shipping and delivery must be made by using one of the procedures indicated on the order form.
2. In case of payment by Credit/Debit Card, all details (for example, card number or expiration date) will be sent by encrypted protocol to Bankinter or other banks which provide remote electronic payment services, without third parties having any access thereto whatsoever. Such details will not be used by the Vendor except for performing the procedure relevant to your purchase or issuing refunds in the case of returns in compliance with the exercise of your return right or for reporting cases of fraud to the police. The price for the purchase of products and the corresponding costs for shipping and delivery, as indicated in the order form, will be charged to your current account at the order confirmation.
Shipping and Delivery of the Products
1 Purchased products shall be delivered to the address indicated by you in the order.
2. For each order, the Vendor shall invoice the purchased products by email or by post to you, pursuant to the applicable laws and regulations. The invoice will be based upon the information provided by you at the time of the order. No alterations to the invoice are possible after the invoice has been issued.
3. Delivery charges shall be borne by you and are indicated separately on the order form and invoice, unless otherwise provided
4 Orders shipped outside of the European Union may be subject to import duties.
5. The purchased product shall be delivered by a courier service selected by the Vendor (hereinafter, “Courier”); the purchased products will be delivered on working days (thus excluding Saturdays, Sundays and local or national holidays) within the term indicated or during the check out process.
6. At the time of delivery of the purchased products by the Courier, you (or a nominated representative) is required to verify:
(i) that the number of items being delivered corresponds to that indicated on the delivery note; and
(ii) that the packaging and its seals are intact, undamaged, not wet or altered in any manner.
7. Any damages to the packaging and/or the product, or discrepancies in the number of items or documentation must be immediately indicated in writing on the Courier’s delivery note. Once the Courier’s document has been signed and no objection has been raised by you, you may not make any objection to the exterior characteristics of the delivered parcel.
1. Clients who have received a Promo Code for achcollection.com, by newsletter, through social networks or on approved promotional websites, can insert this code during checkout. Each code has an expiration date, which limits its use and cannot be extended or accumulated with ongoing promotions and campaigns.